Closes 11th January 2022
Apply for funding to support an established research partnership between business and academic institutions.
Prosperity partnership programmes must:
- address EPSRC’s delivery plan priorities, particularly for delivering economic and social prosperity
- be business led, but co-created and co-delivered between the industrial and academic partners
- support fundamental research with a technology readiness level of one to three.
This co-investment opportunity is part of the EPSRC Prosperity Partnerships strategy.
The industrial partners must match the funding provided by EPSRC for the partnership. EPSRC will fund:
- most project costs at 80% full economic cost
- studentships at 100% full economic cost.