Global Research and Innovation in Plastics Sustainability is a conference, exhibition and showcase that will be held on 15th – 17th March 2022 online. It is organised and run by Innovate UK KTN and hosted by the UK Circular Plastics Network.
Following on from the hugely successful GRIPS 2021, the event in 2022 will again showcase research and innovation from both the academic and industrial community that make polymers more sustainable. It will bring together companies and individuals to highlight the best of the UK and select international activities which will lead to plastics being less likely to reach landfill, end up incinerated, or become fugitive in the environment.
Research and innovation from both the academic and industrial community will be showcased at GRIPS 2022. The event will provide a platform to help develop commercial success of these developments and build links within the polymer/plastics supply chain to strengthen the offer to UK and wider international actors. Each session aims to identify recommendations for immediate action in the plastics value chain. The event will focus on Finding the Future of Plastics & Polymers with 80+ speakers, 50 exhibitors, and 3 days of interactive sessions driven by sector experts with themes on: construction; legislation; agriculture; healthcare; net zero; marine plastics; chemical recycling’ sustainable design; innovation opportunities in global markets; plastic packaging; and many more.
With the forthcoming Plastics Packaging Tax, extended producer responsibility (EPR) and deposit return schemes being on the near horizon the adoption at scale of the innovations that will have impact in the UK and worldwide are of great importance. Join us and see what the future may hold!
The packed programme, covering three parallel sessions over the three days, has now been released, with speakers including David Shukman (former Science Editor, BBC), Prof. Tony Ryan (University of Sheffield), Jude Allan (Chair of Packaging Group, IOM3), Prof. Michael Shaver (Professor of Polymer Science, University of Manchester), Rachael Rothman (Grantham Centre for Sustainability), and Adam Read (Suez).
The Smart Sustainable Plastic Packaging Challenge will have a prominent place at GRIPS 2022, effectively having its own mini-conference within the programme. You’ll be able to find out about funding and everything there is to know about the challenge, as well as opportunities to interact with the SSPP team.
GRIPS 2022 is a virtual event for all those involved in the sustainability of polymers, plastics and elastomers. By exhibiting at the event you will raise your company profile and share your plastics sustainability offer to a wide global audience.
Our virtual event, like in-person exhibitions, can generate leads and help maximise your future business growth. Our online event will work harder for your marketing budget than any other media. You can generate direct sales while simultaneously enhancing your brand image – launch new products, build your potential client database.
Benefits of exhibiting:
- Global visibility to plastics sustainability professionals
- Listing on the event website with your company name, logo, short description & link directing prospects to your website
- Exhibitor profile on the event platform in the ‘Exhibitors’ section featuring:
- Organisation name & strapline
- Organisation profile
- Social media links
- Embedded video content
- Digital files for delegates to download, e.g. presentations, brochures etc.
- ‘Contact us’ button for delegates to direct message your organisation
- Virtual stand for 3 days so delegates can drop-in and chat with you
- Up to 6 stand staff on the platform from your organisation
- Access to the 1:1 meeting booking system where you can request meetings with other exhibitors and delegates
- Video pitch to the delegates
- Promotion of your company via social media, newsletters and UKCPN & Innovate UK KTN’s websites
- Listing in our digital show guide
- Full report post-event with information of unique delegates who visit your booth
Exhibitor package = £199.00 + VAT
Find out more here.
Take a look at our sponsors:
If you’d like to find out any further information on the conference, or if you’d like to get involved in any other way, please contact Innovate UK KTN’s Sally Beken.