With just days to go until GRIPS 2021, this is your last chance to register as a delegate.
Global Research & Innovation in Plastics Sustainability (GRIPS) 2021
Tuesday 16th – Thursday 18th March 2021 | Online
With GRIPS 2021 just days away, there’s not long left to register for our biggest ever virtual event.
- An academic speaker programme of research in plastics, including behaviour change and business modelling; a business led programme of innovations in plastic sustainability
- A pitching event – highlighting a portfolio of UK funded projects and International projects
- An investment panel, where potential investable ideas will be presented
- An international reception hosted by the UK’s Department of International Trade
- Keynote talks from Professor Richard Thompson, Professor John McGeehan, Professor Duncan Wingham, Helen Bird of WRAP and KTN’s CEO, Dr Alicia Greated
- Sessions include: funding opportunities and funded projects; microfibres; textiles and fashion; sustainability in the health, chemical and agriculture sectors; plastics and net zero; Women in Plastics; the role of AI in plastics and much more
There is still time to register for what promises to be a must-see plastics & sustainability conference. With over 2000 delegates registered already, 50 exhibitors and 160 speakers, attendees will be able to learn about some of the world’s best initiatives and developments, striving to make plastics less likely to reach landfills, end up incinerated, or become fugitive in the environment. The event, hosted by the UK Circular Plastics Network, organised by KTN and supported by Innovate UK, EPSRC and UKRI, covers the full spectrum of plastics. Confirmed exhibitors include the British Plastics Federation, Potter Clarkson LLP, Centre for Enzyme Innovation at the University of Portsmouth, Petit Pli, and Interface Polymers. View the full list here. Full speaker list can be found here.
Delegate registration is free for the 3 days. Register here.