Find out about opportunities to exhibit and sponsor at GRIPS 2022.
Global Research and Innovation in Plastics Sustainability is a conference, exhibition and showcase that will be held on 15th – 17th March 2022 online. It is organised and run by KTN and hosted by the UK Circular Plastics Network.
Following on from the hugely successful GRIPS 2021, the event in 2022 will again showcase research and innovation from both the academic and industrial community that make polymers more sustainable. It will bring together companies and individuals to highlight the best of the UK and select international activities which will lead to plastics being less likely to reach landfill, end up incinerated, or become fugitive in the environment.
With the forthcoming Plastics Packaging Tax, extended producer responsibility (EPR) and deposit return schemes being on the near horizon the adoption at scale of the innovations that will have impact in the UK and worldwide are of great importance. Join us and see what the future may hold!
GRIPS 2022 is a virtual event for all those involved in the sustainability of polymers, plastics and elastomers. By exhibiting at the event you will raise your company profile and share your plastics sustainability offer to a wide global audience.
Our virtual event, like in-person exhibitions, can generate leads and help maximise your future business growth. Our online event will work harder for your marketing budget than any other media. You can generate direct sales while simultaneously enhancing your brand image – launch new products, build your potential client database.
Benefits of exhibiting:
- Global visibility to plastics sustainability professionals
- Listing on the event website with your company name, logo, short description & link directing prospects to your website
- Exhibitor profile on the event platform in the ‘Exhibitors’ section featuring:
– Organisation name & strapline
– Organisation profile
– Social media links
– Embedded video content
– Digital files for delegates to download, e.g. presentations, brochures etc.
– ‘Contact us’ button for delegates to direct message your organisation
- Virtual stand for 3 days so delegates can drop-in and chat with you
- Up to 6 stand staff on the platform from your organisation
- Access to the 1:1 meeting booking system where you can request meetings with other exhibitors and delegates
- Video pitch to the delegates
- Promotion of your company via social media, newsletters and UKCPN & KTN’s websites
- Listing in our digital show guide
- Full report post-event with information of unique delegates who visit your booth
Exhibitor package = £199.00 + VAT
Find out more here
Session Sponsor – £500.00 + VAT
As a Session Sponsor you can choose a conference session at GRIPS 2022 with content that aligns to your organisation’s expertise and business priorities and reach a targeted audience. Individual sessions at GRIPS 2021 attracted up to 2,000 views each.
Welcome Reception Host Sponsor – £2000.00 + VAT
The evening before the start of GRIPS 2022 will provide the first networking opportunity attendees will have ahead of the event opening on the Tuesday morning. Be a major presence at the event where you can organise a virtual social activity – perhaps a quiz, cocktail reception, a live cook-along or murder mystery – we are open to your ideas! Work with KTN to create the content and then host it.
Both sponsorship packages benefit from marketing support from KTN & UKCPN, the full details of which you can find via the link below.
If you are interested in sponsoring GRIPS 2022, please contact Chris Gill, Marketing Manager for GRIPS.
Find out more, including all the benefits of sponsoring, here
GRIPS 2021 attracted over 3,000 registrants, 180 speakers and 50 exhibitors, There were 9000+ viewed sessions in the GRIPS event Hub, with nearly 700 1:1 meetings taking place between exhibitors and delegates, while the hashtag #GRIPS2021 reached over 600k people on Twitter in the days around the conference.
Curious as to what sessions you may have missed if you didn’t attend GRIPS 2021 or after a taster of GRIPS 2022? You can watch back the recordings from the conference here and take a look at the 2021 event programme here.
If you’d like to find out any further information on the conference, or if you’d like to get involved in any other way, please contact KTN’s Sally Beken.